Our licensed occupational therapists are well-equipped with the skills and knowledge to reintroduce patients to modified ways of daily living in the event any permanent functional limitations caused by their illness, disability, or old age. The duties of these professionals consist of, but are not limited to:
- Teaching energy conservation exercises
- Improving patient’s self-care ability
- Improvement of patient’s bathing and grooming skills
- Improvement of patient’s body mechanics
- Splinting and muscle re-education
- Deformity correction and minimization
We’re always here to be of assistance through Health Care Services in Riverside, California. Don’t hesitate to call 951-788-0202 or send an email to email@example.com with your questions or requests.