Total Care Home Health Agency and Hospice Care is dedicated to the comprehensive provision of in-home Physical Therapy in California to further enhance patient recovery. Our highly qualified physical therapists help patients regain function in injury and disease-affected body parts, boosting their quality of life and helping them maintain independence at home.
Duties of our physical therapists include, but are not limited to:
- Performing initial and ongoing evaluations related to motor dysfunctions, muscle strength, endurance, mobility, walking ability, range of motion, and joint disorders
- Strength building and mobility improvement
- Reduction of muscle tremors, spasticity, and joint stiffness
- Usage of ambulatory aids such as walkers, canes, lifts, and wheelchairs
- Usage of prosthetic devices
- Education on proper body mechanics to reduce risk of injury and pain
For inquiries related to Health Care Services in Riverside, California, please contact us at 951-788-0202. You may also email your questions and requests to email@example.com.